The charming family ski area with two chairlifts and three ski lifts, the children’s ski school with its ski kindergarten, the Sur En cross-country ski centre and the network of idyllic winter walking trails ensure that Zuoz has plenty to offer visitors today – and in the future, too.
Comments from the station crew:
cross-country trail "Golfweg" closed because of danger of avalanches Detailed information of cross-country skiing in Engadin St. Moritz: www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/crosscountry
<br />Detailed information of winter hiking trails in Engadni St. Moritz: <a class="external" href="http://www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/winter/en/services/wanderwege/" target="_blank" target="_blank">www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/hiking</a>
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts of up to 30 % on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
- Adults (from 18 years), Youth (13-17 years), Children (6-12 years)