Since 1969 Maloja has been the starting point for the legendary Engadin Ski Marathon. Here, on the Upper Engadin plateau with its frozen lakes under a blanket of snow, and surrounded by high mountains, guests enjoy mountain sports, culture and gastronomy – and, above all, rest and relaxation.
Comments from the station crew:
Due to the warm weather the tracks on the lakes can not be groomed every day. Thank you for your understanding. Detailed information of cross-country skiing in Engadin St. Moritz: www.engadin.ch/en/slopes-tracks/cross-country-trails/
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Adult: CHF 35.00
Youth: CHF 30.00
Child: CHF 22.00
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge