It is these striking houses, steeped in history, with their unique Engadin sgraffiti and Romanesque life verses on the facades, that give La Punt Chamues-ch its charm. Thanks to its location at the foot of the Albula Pass, the village was long considered an important traffic junction and trading center since the road over the Albula was the most important connection to the north. No wonder, then, that the great patrician families settled here and marked their territory accordingly by building stately residences.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
All information is the responsibility of local partners; weather data supplied by SRF Meteo.