The region of Samedan is truly a winter sports jack-of-all-trades: from small & fine to wide & wide, its ski areas offer fun on the slopes for everyone, the network of cross-country ski trails makes cross-country skiers' hearts beat faster, and the winter hiking trails lead right into the middle of happiness. From the panoramic mountain Muottas Muragl to the dreamy Val Bever, the picturesque Val Roseg and up to the mighty Corvatsch - here you will experience unforgettable Samedner winter adventures.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
All information is the responsibility of local partners; weather data supplied by SRF Meteo.