For the little ones there is a ski-lift, above the village, which is ideal for those first attempts on skis and snowboard, or for great toboggan rides. Excellent rail and bus connections ensure that the other ski areas in the region are quickly and easily accessible. A valley ski-run descends directly from the Corviglia-Marguns ski area back to Samedan. Those who like wide, well laid out cross-country ski-runs will find our conditions ideal, while walkers on the path-standard winter hiking trails will be enchanted. The 4.2 km toboggan run on Muottas Muragl completes the winter range of offers
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Adult: CHF 35.00
Child: CHF 22.00
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge