Although the village presents itself in a rather reserved manner, it is at the same time inviting and offers a range of activities. In winter, the Madulain Ice Trail is equally enchanting as the Alp Es-cha Dadour sledding trail. Madulain is also home to the largest castle complex in the Upper Engadin: the Guardaval ruins date back to the 13th century and are an impressive witness to Engadin history.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
- Adults (from 18 years), Youth (13-17 years), Children (6-12 years)
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
All information is the responsibility of local partners; weather data supplied by SRF Meteo.