The base station of the Celerina mountain transport system providing optimum access to the Corviglia ski region and the "Ski Engadin" ski arena (58 facilities/350km of pistes) is easily reached on foot. The 'Celeriner Sonnenloipe' (Celerina Sun Track) offers superb cross-country skiing conditions as well as providing a link to the extensive network of cross-country skiing tracks in the Engadine (220km). Perfectly prepared winter walking paths (150km), a fast toboggan-run, welcoming restaurants, the sunniest ice-rink and the varied programme of events for the whole Engadine guarantee pleasure-filled hours of relaxation free from sporting ambitions.
<br />Detailed information of winter hiking trails in Engadni St. Moritz: <a class="external" href="http://www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/winter/en/services/wanderwege/" target="_blank" target="_blank">www.engadin.stmoritz.ch/hiking</a>
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts of up to 30 % on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
- Adults (from 18 years), Youth (13-17 years), Children (6-12 years)