The base station of the Celerina mountain transport system providing optimum access to the Corviglia ski region and the "Ski Engadin" ski arena (58 facilities/350km of pistes) is easily reached on foot. The 'Celeriner Sonnenloipe' (Celerina Sun Track) offers superb cross-country skiing conditions as well as providing a link to the extensive network of cross-country skiing tracks in the Engadine (220km). Perfectly prepared winter walking paths (150km), a fast toboggan-run, welcoming restaurants, the sunniest ice-rink and the varied programme of events for the whole Engadine guarantee pleasure-filled hours of relaxation free from sporting ambitions.
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Adult: CHF 38.00
Young: CHF 32.00
Child: CHF 24.00
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge