Within sight of Zuoz lies S-chanf. It belongs with the fractions Chapella, Susauna, and Cinuos-chel to the last or first municipality in the Upper Engadin, depending on where you come from, and is located at the entrance to the National Park. The long village, situated on the Inn River, owes its charm, on the one hand, to its intact historic village center, and on the other hand, to the Rhaeto-Romanic language, which is still spoken here.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
All information is the responsibility of local partners; weather data supplied by SRF Meteo.