Snow-covered slopes sparkling in the sun, and a wide, high valley, bewitching in its multifaceted beauty. In short: a true snow sports paradise. In the four large and varied ski areas of Corviglia/Piz Nair, Corvatsch, Diavolezza/Lagalb and Zuoz, as well as in five other small but special areas, winter sports fans have 350km (217 miles) of slopes waiting to be explored.Thanks to the high altitude and the modern artificial snowmaking facilities, Engadin St. Moritz is snow-sure. Throughout the area, 34 mountain restaurants cater to visitors’ physical wellbeing, offering mouth-watering gastronomic variety.
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge