Since 1969 Maloja has been the starting point for the legendary Engadin Ski Marathon. Here, on the Upper Engadin plateau with its frozen lakes under a blanket of snow, and surrounded by high mountains, guests enjoy mountain sports, culture and gastronomy – and, above all, rest and relaxation.
- Installations open from
- 09:30 hr
- Installations open until
- 16:00 hr
- Start of season:
- End of season:
- Cable car / funicular
- T +41 (0)81 830 00 00
- Cross-country skiing:
- T +41 (0)81 833 75 75
- Tourist office
- T +41 (0)81 824 31 88
- Young person:
- Family discount:
Simply outstanding: Stay more than one night in Engadin St. Moritz at any participating hotel and you can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for CHF 35.-.
This special offer is available throughout the winter season 2014/15 per person/day for the duration of your stay at a participating hotel.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 5-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge