In winter Zernez offers cross-country skiers access to the extensive track network of the Lower and Upper Engadine which includes the 15-kilometre-long, widly romantic forest track between S-chanf and Zernez. Winter walkers enjoy the peacefulness of the snow-covered Engadine countryside on groomed trails.
Skiers and snowboarders can access the big ski regions of the Lower and Upper Engadine in no time.
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts of up to 30 % on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Family day passes and family-friendly ski pass
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 5-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- For people living in the same household (proof required)
- One or both parents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)